Friday, March 20, 2009

My bad

Well, looks like it's been, what, over a year since I bothered to get up off my lazy arse and update this place. My bad. I meant this blog to be something better than I let it be, and now I mean to actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

So I have been busy, just not with blogging. Let's see, I finally managed to get something similar to organizing in my sewing/computer room, the only issue left is to actually maintain that organization, yes? I've stocked up my fabric stash, my yarn stash, my vintage pattern stash, my old clothing stash and my library, I'm really good to go further here.

So let me make a bit of a pledge, yes? I solomly swear to update this blog once a day, even if it's just to say Meh.

No comments:

Things I find at the Thrift Shop, and what I do with them.